Using Zoho Inventory, you can get comprehensive stock management tools for your online store. Your data from your online store will be automatically synced into Zoho Inventory so you can seamlessly work between the two.
Here are the steps to integrate your store with Zoho Inventory:
- Login to Zoho Inventory and select the organization linked to your store.
- If you're an existing Inventory user, select your organization while signing in to Zoho Commerce.
- To change your organization from Zoho Inventory, click on your profile at the top right corner
and click Manage adjacent to My Organizations.
Select your organization to get started.
The following modules will get synced:
- Your products will be found under Item Groups and all your variants will be listed under Items.
- All portal members and guest customers will get synced into Contacts.
- Your sales and order reports will be synced.
- Your organization profile will get updated.