Using Zoho Books, you can keep track of your accounts as you make sales on your online store. The data from your store will be automatically synced into Books so you can seamlessly work between the two.
Here are the steps to integrate your store with Zoho Books:
- Login to Zoho Books and select the organization linked to your store.
- If you're an existing Books user, select your organization while signing in to Zoho Commerce.
- To change your organization, click on your profile at the top right corner and click Manage adjacent to My Organizations. Select your organization to get started. Refer here for screenshots.
The following modules will get synced:
- Your products will get listed under Items.
- Your customers will be synced into Contacts.
- Your sales will be synced into the Sales section under Invoices and Payments Received.
From this point onwards, all your transactions and orders will be automatically updated between Store and Inventory.