In this module, you can integrate with shipping services, FedEx and UPS.
Go to Settings from the home page and click on Shipping Carriers under General.
To set up FedEx:
- Click Set Up adjacent to the FedEx logo.
- Enter your account credentials and click OK.
To set up UPS:
- Click Set Up adjacent to the UPS logo.
- Enter your UPS account number and click OK.
Shipping Via a Carrier
To ship via a shipping carrier:
- Go to Orders on the home page and click on the order that you want to ship.
- From the Order Details page, click Ship and select Ship Via Carrier.
- Choose your preferred carrier.
- Your From and To addresses will be filled in, click Validate to proceed.
- After validating your addresses, click Save and Continue.
- In the next page, select your parcel type, and enter your ship date and your package weight, along with the dry ice weight.
- Select your preferred delivery options and click Get Rate.
- Click Save and Continue after reviewing your prices.
- You can now download and print your shipping label.