Using Zoho Inventory, you can get comprehensive stock management tools for your online store. Your data from your online store will be automatically synced into Zoho Inventory so you can seamlessly work between the two.
Here are the steps to integrate your store with Zoho Inventory:
- Login to Zoho Inventory and select the organization that you use to login to your store.
- If you're an existing Inventory User, select your organization while logging in to Zoho Commerce.
- To change your organization from Zoho Inventory, click on your profile at the top right corner and click Manage adjacent to My Organizations.
The following modules will get synced:
- Your products will be found under Item Groups and all your variants will be listed under Items.
- Your customers will get synced into Contacts.
- Your sales and order reports will be synced.
- Your organization profile will get updated.
Using Zoho Books, you can keep track of your accounts as you make sales on your online store. Your data from Store will be automatically synced into Books so you can seamlessly work between the two.
Here are the steps to integrate your store with Zoho Books:
- Login to Zoho Books and select the organization that you use to login to your store.
- If you're an existing Books user, select your organization while logging in to Zoho Commerce.
- To change your organization, click on your profile at the top right corner and click Manage adjacent to My Organizations. Select your organization to get started. Refer here for screenshots.
The following modules will get synced:
- Your products will get listed under Items.
- Your customers will be synced into Contacts.
- Your sales will be synced into the Sales section under Invoices and Payments Received.
From this point onwards, all your transactions and orders will be automatically updated between Store and Inventory.
Using Zoho SalesIQ, you can add a live chat widget to your online store as well as track your visitor activity.
Here are the steps to integrate your store with Zoho SalesIQ:
- Go to Site Settings on Zoho Commerce.
Using Zoho PageSense, you can conduct A/B tests on your store and optimize your store for improved visitor conversions.
Here are the steps to integrate your store with Zoho PageSense:
- Login to Zoho PageSense.
- Create your space and your project.
Go to Settings, and click Mailchimp under Integrations.
Click Connect to connect your store with Mailchimp.
Login to your Mailchimp account. Create a Mailchimp account, if you don't have one already.
After logging in, select your Mailchimp list, and click Sync.
Your products, orders, abandoned carts, coupons, and customer database will be available in Mailchimp. You can use them for your email marketing campaigns, landing pages, postcards, signups, Google marketing ads, Facebook ads, and order notifications.
Avalara (Supported in US only)
Benefits of setting up Avalara:
Determine whether each item is taxable in the customer’s location.
Fetch precise tax rates for each transaction by mapping to the right tax jurisdictions.
Avoid wrong tax rates. Save time with automated taxes, and minimize audit errors.
What Avalara does:
Fetches the right tax rates for all transactions.
Automates final tax calculations.
Access Avalara’s video library: https://www.avalara.com/us/en/learn/videos.html
Set up Avalara:
Avalara integration is only available for organisations whose country is US.
Make sure you have an account in Avalara. You can create tax codes for your organization and use these later in Zoho Commerce.
You'll need the credentials provided in Avalara (such as Account Number, License Key, and Company Code) to set up the integration. If no company code is provided, the default company in Avalara will be integrated with Zoho Commerce.To set up Avalara, follow these steps:
Go to Settings, and click Avalara found under Integrations.
Click Enable Integration to start.
Enter your login credentials to connect your store with Avalara. Select 'Development' mode when you want to test the integration in a sandbox environment. 'Production' mode will actually make the integration live. Click OK when you're done.
After you’ve connected, you'll see the screen shown below:
Now, go to the Products section, and enter the tax code for every product in your store, as provided by Avalara. As you add new products, add in their tax codes.
To add tax codes for product variants, click on the variant's edit icon and enter the tax code. You can also add tax codes as you add new variants.
Once a tax code is associated in Zoho Commerce, Avalara will use a combination of this and the address of the customer to determine the taxability status of the item (tax exempt, partially or fully taxable) in your customer’s location.
Manual tax calculation will be disabled once Avalara is integrated.
Make sure the details in your Organization Profile are correct, including your address and phone number. This is important, since your 'From' address will be taken from here.
Coupon discounts will be split proportionally amongst the items in any given order, and the items will be taxed accordingly.
Taxes on shipping charges:When you enable taxes on shipping charges from the Taxes section, Avalara will automatically calculate taxes for shipping charges.
Delete Avalara integration:
To delete your integration,
Click Disable Integration from the Avalara page in Zoho Commerce.
Click OK in the confirmation pop-up.