Under Email Notifications, you can choose to send email notifications to your customers, such as whenever they place an order and receive order and inventory-related updates.
To go about this, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on the home page.
- Click Email Notifications found under Store Settings.
- Turn on whichever automated emails you'd like to have.
- Click Save after you're done.
You can send the following email notifications to your customers:
- Order details after their payment is successful
- When their order is confirmed
- When they request a cancellation
- When their cancellation request is approved or declined
- When their order is canceled
- When their order has been refunded
- When they request a return
- When their return request is approved or declined
- Once their order successfully reaches them
- Once their order has been shipped
- Send an email the following day containing a link to their abandoned cart
You can also choose to receive emails for the following:
- When a product's stock goes low
- When a product goes out of stock
- When a customer successfully pays online
- When an order is placed