Shiprocket is your one-stop destination for all your ecommerce logistics and shipping requirements. Shiprocket integrates your store with multiple shipping partners. You can choose from a wide range of shipping carriers, such as BlueDart, FedEx, Ekart, Delhivery , and many more.
All you need is one account with Shiprocket to help you choose from any of their supported partners. Zoho Commerce has extended our integrations with Shiprocket to help our customers have a seamless ecommerce journey.
Integrating a store with Shiprocket
1.Go to your store Settings -> Shiprocket under Integrations.
2.Click the Access Shiprocket button.
3. This will take you to the home page of Shiprocket. Use your login credentials to enter the seller panel.
1.Use your existing credentials to login.
2.First time users will need to make a new account. Facebook or Google sign-ups are available. Verify your mobile number to complete the sign-up process.
3. The left panel of the Shiprocket dashboard has a tab for Channels. Select All Channels from the dropdown.
4.Click Add New Channel. Select Zoho.
6.Click the Connect to Zoho button in the new window.
7.After connecting to Zoho, use your credentials to log in to your account.
8.Click Accept to share data from your account to Shiprocket.
9.Shiprocket will fetch the Channel information. Customers can change the channel settings here. Use the toggle option to sync all the necessary features.
10. Click Update Channel and Test Connection to save any changes you've made.
To fetch order details from Zoho stores
1. The left panel on the Shiprocket dashboard has an Orders tab. Select Process Orders from the dropdown.
2.Click Sync to fetch all orders from the channel. Click to start synchronization of orders from a new channel.
3. Orders from the channel will be available on the list. If dimensions are already mentioned on the product, it will show a Ship Now option.
4.If no dimensions were mentioned in the product, then manually enter the dimension and weight of the order to get the Ship Now option.
5.Click on Ship Now to see all the available delivery options and their rates.
6. Choose the preferred delivery option and proceed to pay.
Once payment has been made, the shipment will be given an AWB number which will help it to be tracked.
From pickup to delivery, customers can track these orders specifically on the Shiprocket page itself.
Note:Shiprocket account needs to be recharged with a minimum balance of 100 to proceed with shipping.