1) What does Zoho Commerce do?
Zoho Commerce is an e-commerce platform that works on the cloud. Using Zoho Commerce, you can create your own online store.
2) How do I install Zoho Commerce?
You don't have to install Zoho Commerce. You just have to sign up and you can access it from any desktop with an internet connection.
3) How does Zoho Commerce work?
You set up your store, add content & customize its layout, and then publish your ecommerce website to make it up and running.
4) How do I start selling my products?
Create your account, add your products to your store, choose your domain, set up your taxes and shipping, link your payment providers, and customize your website to start selling on your online store.
5) Can I use my own domain name with Zoho Commerce?
Yes, you can map an existing domain to your online store.
6) How do I purchase a domain?
You can opt to purchase a new domain from inside Zoho Commerce. You can also purchase a domain elsewhere and link it to your online store.
7) What do I do when I get an order?
You can find all your orders listed under the Orders section. Once you get an order, you can manage and keep track of it until it's fulfilled.
8) Can I accept payments manually?
Yes, Zoho Commerce supports both online and offline payments.
9) Can I ship my products by myself?
Yes, you are free to choose how you want to ship your products.
10) How do I integrate Zoho Commerce with Zoho Inventory?
If you already have a Zoho Inventory account, select your organization when you're logging in to Zoho Commerce, and your data will be automatically synced.
11) What is a payment gateway?
A payment gateway is a service provider that lets you accept online payments. Link your payment gateway with Zoho Commerce to receive online payments for your orders.