The Facebook Pixel is a piece of code for your website that lets you measure, optimize, and build audiences for your Facebook advertising campaigns, based on your visitors' store activity. It helps you remarket to people who have taken a specific action on your website.
To set up Facebook Pixel, follow these steps:
1. Go to Events Manager in your Facebook account, then head to the Pixels tab.
2. Click Get Started, add your pixel name, then click Continue. A unique ID will be generated. Close the pop-up window.
3. Copy the Pixel ID. You'll be using this in a later step.
4. Navigate to Settings in Zoho Commerce.
5. Click Facebook Pixel under SEO.
6. Paste the Pixel ID you copied earlier, then click Save.
Note: Remember to publish your store to activate. The statistics and analytics of the user’s activity can then be viewed in Pixel’s dashboard.
List of user activities covered:
Add to Cart
Adding payment information