Using the Buy button feature, you can include your products and collections on other websites that you have access to.
How it works:
- Choose a product or collection that you want displayed in another website.
- You'll get a code that you can then paste into that site's HTML section.
- When someone clicks on Buy, they will be redirected to your website's checkout page.
Repeat this process for whichever products and collections you'd like to include.
Set up a Buy button:
- Go to Settings, and click Buy Button found under General.
- Choose whether you'd like to feature a product or collection.
- If you chose Product, select the product that you want displayed. If you chose Collection, select the collection.
- In the next page, you can edit the layout and presentation of the product images and your Buy button.
- Click Get Code when you're done.
- Now, click Copy code to clipboard in the following pop-up window.
- Paste this code into the HTML section of your desired website, and you're all set.